Returns & Damages
In order to process a refund or return to KX Wheels, you must email or call for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #). Please call 604-596-3122 or email, email@example.com.
An RMA must be attained within 30 days of receipt of goods. An RMA is only good for 30 days.
Returns will be accepted for the following reasons:
- KX Wheels staff ships wrong wheels and/or tires to you;
- Defective Wheels - there is damage to the wheels (usually from shipping);
- Wheels do not fit properly and were recommended by KX Wheels Staff.
Returns will NOT be accepted if:
- Wheels have been mounted (for customers that purchased wheels only).
- Wheels have been damaged.
- Custom ordered wheels are not returnable for any reason. If there is an error on a custom order, the error will be fixed/replaced at our discretion.
- For shipments that have been refused by the customer there is a 25% Restocking Charge.
- All tires and wheels must be sent properly packed and shipped. Any damaged wheels will be charged a 50% restocking fee. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All wheels and/or products must be returned in their original manufacturer packaging, in near-to-new box condition, with the top of the wheel/product protected with all original packaging including foam, protective socks, cardboard or plastic lining. Please label each box with our address and RMA number.
Packaging for a Return
For mounted wheels and tires, in order not to damage the wheels being returned to KX Wheels, please note the following instructions:
If wheels have been unpackaged i.e. taken out of the boxes, please package them the way you received them. Make sure there is a cloth cover or plastic covering the face of the wheel, to prevent the wheel being damaged by abrasion between the wheel and the wheel box. If there was hardware in any of the boxed wheels please discard, as this can come away from the packaging and damage the wheels.
Wheels and tires
- Stretch Wrap the wheel and tire as a full unit first.
- Tape on cardboard or foam material to the face side of the wheel, to protect it.
- Wrap the wheel again with stretch wrap.
- Affix your RMA # labels to each wheel.
- If there was hardware in the wheels please discard, as this can come away from the packaging and damage the wheels.
NOTE: Packaging material can be purchased from any office supplies store.
Refunds for all returned items minus restocking fees (where applicable) will be processed once the items have been returned in accordance with the packaging guidelines above.