In order to process a refund or return to KX Wheels, you must email or call for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) #. Please call 604-596-3122 or email, email@example.com.
An RMA must be attained within 30 days of receipt of goods. An RMA is only good for 30 days.
Returns will be accepted for the following reasons:
- KX Wheels staff ships wrong wheels and/or tires to you
- Defective Wheels - Manufacturer warranty conditions apply
- Wheels do not fit properly and were recommended by KX Staff
- Damaged Wheels - Wheels damaged in shipping that can not be repaired locally (MUST be reported within 24-48 hours of receipt of order. Claims outside of this period will be at our discretion)
Returns will NOT be accepted if:
- Wheels have been mounted (For customers that purchased wheels only)
- Wheels have been damaged (Including mounted sets that are not checked for clearance, prior to driving on them)
- Mounted sets have been driven on, for any reason
- Wheels have a colour variation from picture displayed
- Custom Ordered or Manufacturer Direct wheels are not returnable for any reason. If there is an error on a custom order, the error will be fixed/replaced at our discretion
- Center Caps are not returnable for refund. All orders for accessories are final
Returns that are accepted may incur the following fees:
- For shipments that have been refused by the customer there is a 25% Restocking Charge.
- All tires and wheels must be sent properly packed and shipped. Any damaged wheels will be charged a 50% restocking fee. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All boxes must be boxed with near to new boxes, with the top of the wheel protected with bubble wrap or plastic lining. Damaged boxes should be double boxed. Please label each box with our name, shipping label (if provided) and RMA number.
Packaging for a Return
For mounted wheels and tires, in order to not have damage done to the wheels being returned back to KX Wheels please follow the following instructions.
If wheels have been unpackaged i.e. taken out of the boxes, please package them the way you received them. Ensure there is a cloth or foam cover with Plastic covering the face of the wheel, to prevent the wheel being damaged by abrasion between the wheel and the wheel box. If there was hardware in the wheels please discard, as this can come away from the packaging and damage the wheels.
Wheels and tires
- Stretch Wrap the wheel and tire as a full unit first.
- Tape on foam material to cover the face side of the wheel, follow by cardboard front and rear to protect the face and rear lip.
- Wrap the wheel again with stretch wrap.
- Tape the wheel in it's package in an + fashion to prevent any protection from coming away.
- Affix your RMA labels to each wheel.
- If there was hardware in the wheels please discard, as this can come away from the packaging and damage the wheels.
NOTE: Packaging material can be purchased from any Office supply store. This will not be refunded or credited.